- Use of questions when going through a PowerPoint that could be really boring is a good way to bring the learning to life and to get the pupils thinking about the key concepts.
- It is important to question and asses if the pupils know what key terms mean.
- Use of iPlayer and apprentice to make its fun and relevant. This really motivated the pupils as the actually enjoyed the clip
- When using a video it’s important that you get them to think of some key points and make notes on those key areas.
- Really good technique is to use RM tutor to pop up questions on their screens to answer whilst watching the video.